LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway!

+88
BIGmix23
sharla
Xero
c-mac
virusboy
Nerves
ColdHeat
fenster424
casual_geek
jjhelis4477
saph
ATK
mestonian
mosdl
raidyr
Hubcap__
aridic
adrian96
harblcat
SAFT93
deuce22
jjlalla
Franzerstein
HeavenSinner
JAYJAYCOOL
iamcool388
LED7EP
JohnL
johnjarboe
DeLeTeD
Darthanaconda
private_cobra
dobbz7
dulpergager
TurdSnack
Gohard
markman620
pfquitetheguy
Sigma_Se7en
Violentv
Ohboyflip
A
intense
straykiller
CHAMP1
NIGHT_TALON
kellchiro
JWR32
Vader05
XxReaper47xX
tidel
tipitip
Caveman626
w00t
perrymason14
brent14
TrancedBushido
hawkshockey11
InfernoExtreme
Knasher
fastbulletz
buckett
cji9550
jdude01
willmatos
Sanjuro_Makabe
Arley
tegin
asdzxc69
R2_Man
bmyles
MrDead
polishgamer
grapevine241
D3xTruCt
QMaN
laivindil
marq0330
snakedog75
eyeinthesky43
ImortalTrashcan
richard123
Kurisu123
njb12287
SPARDA
MG_Jaysfan
Ladyfantasy8
KEVON
92 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Empty LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway!

Post by KEVON Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Today's your lucky day! If you weren't able to receive a code through
the various websites that offered them, you can enter for a random
drawing for 1 (one) beta code!

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Littlebigplanet

Here are the details, register to the LittleBigLevels forums (click here) and post only once
in the "LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway!" topic under the
LittleBigPlanet Talk category. That's it! What do you have to post?
Well, anything really, since its a random selection process. The Thread
is open now, so go quickly!

Only registered members of the LittleBigLevels forums will be eligible
to win. Please post only once, multiple posts won't increase your
chances of wining. DO NOT send me private messages or e-mails, you will
be disqualified. Only entries posted on the forum will be counted. This
contest will end on Friday, October 3rd at 10:00 p.m. eastern (7:00
p.m. pacific). The winner will be notified via private message on the
LittleBigLevels forums.

PLEASE POST ONLY ONCE! MULTIPLE POSTS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!

If you want to talk about LittleBigPlanet or the beta, please start a new topic.

Good luck!

UPDATE 1: The contest is now closed for new entries, the winner will receive a private message shortly.

UPDATE 2: The winner has been notified via private message. If he/she doesn't respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be picked, so keep checking your message box. The winner's name will be released once they have confirmed their private message and have received their code. Thanks for playing, and keep checking back to LittleBigLevels for more LittleBigPlanet news and discussions (and possibly another code contest
Very Happy).

UPDATE 3: That was a fast response. Congratulations
Vader05, enjoy the beta and have fun! Keep checking the LittleBigLevels.tk homepage for LittleBigPlanet news and level reviews, and more chances to win a beta code. Thanks again to everyone who entered, hope you return to LittleBigLevels.

UPDATE 4: FANTASTIC NEWS! LittleBigLevels has received another beta code, donated by doublee22. This is a European beta code, so you need to have a European account to download it (you can make one in under 5 minutes, and you can still play it on your standard account). So from this point in time, you can post once in this topic for a chance to win. Same rules apply, ONLY POST ONCE, DO NOT send e-mails or private messages to me, and DO NOT send e-mails or private messages to doublee22. If you send an e-mail or a private message to either of us, you will be disqualified from winning. If you post multiple times, you will be disqualified.

The giveaway will close on October 4th at 10:00pm eastern. Shortly after, the winner will receive a private message with further instructions

Members who have entered last night's giveaway can re-enter tonight, along with new members. So good luck!

UPDATE 5: The contest is now closed and the winner will be chosen with a random number generator. The winner will then be notified via private message with further instructions. Thanks to everyone who have entered, and good luck everyone!

UPDATE 6: Congratulations adrian96!

And thank you doublee22 for donating the beta code. Some keen eyed members may notice that adrian96 gave me a kudo before the winner was picked. I just want to make it clear that I used a random number generator to pick the winner, and I clicked the random number generator 7 times (my friend picked the number 7), so it was a totally random drawing. I didn't even look at who sent the kudo until after I sent adrian96 the code, so nobody should criticize me for not picking them.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the giveaway, and keep checking the LittleBigLevels.tk homepage for more LittleBigPlanet news, level reviews, and possibly another beta code giveaway.

UPDATE 7: Time for round 3! This time, MarkoPolo donated the beta code. Same rules apply as before. It is open to all new and current members, and is open to anyone who entered any previous giveaways. Only post ONCE, and do not send private messages or emails to either of us. This giveaway ends Thursday night at 10:00 pm eastern.

Good Luck!

UPDATE 8:
CLOSED! Round 3 is now closed, thank you to everyone who submitted an entry, and good luck to all.

The winners will be selected shortly, and they will be notified via
private message containing further information, so keep checking your
in-boxes!

Good luck!

UPDATE 9:
The winners were just sent a private message with further instructions in their LittleBigLevels forum in-box.

So all participants should check A.S.A.P.

UPDATE 10: Congratulations to ATK and fenster424, have fun with the beta. Thank you to all participants, there will be another giveaway on Friday.

UPDATE 11:
Round 4! This will probably be LittleBigLevel's last giveaway
round, and like yesterday, we have received 2 codes to giveaway,
donated by Shahchip and iluvtheps3. Same rules apply as before, only
post ONCE in this topic. Do not e-mail or send us private messages, for
you will be disqualified. Only registered members can win. New and old
members may apply.

Read the first page for the full list of rules.

Remember there are TWO codes to give. This giveaway will end on Friday night at 10:00 pm eastern.

Good luck!

Last edited by KEVON on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 15 times in total
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://www.littlebiglevels.tk/

Back to top Go down

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Empty Re: LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway!

Post by Ladyfantasy8 Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:58 pm

I can't wait to play this game! <3333333333 Very Happy

Ladyfantasy8

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Empty Re: LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway!

Post by MG_Jaysfan Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm

This game is going to be awesome, hope I get this key.

MG_Jaysfan

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Empty need a key please

Post by SPARDA Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm

I hope this day is the lucky one for me

Thank you

SPARDA

SPARDA

Back to top Go down

Post by njb12287 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm

I totally have tried everything for a beta code

njb12287

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu123 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey, just trying to get myself one of those awesome Beta keys. Thanks for taking the time to read this, since I've been looking for one forever. I have so many great ideas of what I can do with Little Big Planet that I can hardly wait. I would go into detail about all of the ideas that I have, but that would take too long D:

It really depends on whether I get a Beta code or not. I've been looking for so long that I hope my lucky moment will come.

Last edited by Kurisu123 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Elaborating on what I had recently posted.)

Kurisu123

Back to top Go down

Post by richard123 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:01 pm

i hope this time i win =)

richard123

Back to top Go down

Post by ImortalTrashcan Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:04 pm

This is my last hope. I hope I win!

ImortalTrashcan

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeinthesky43 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Well I have tried entering a lot of Little Big Planet Beta Key give away contests and I haven't been lucky enough to get a key so I figured I would give this a shot as well. Also this forum looks pretty cool for all of our Little Big Planet needs so I tend to stay and talk to other LBP fans out there!!! Oh and good luck to everyone who is trying for those keys!!

eyeinthesky43

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by snakedog75 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 pm

My last chance, I hope I get in!!!!

snakedog75

Back to top Go down

Post by marq0330 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:14 pm

i hope i win Very Happy

marq0330

Back to top Go down

Post by laivindil Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Here for the key, hope I get it!

Thanks.

laivindil

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

LittleBigLevels.tk Beta Code Giveaway! Empty Need A Little Big Planet Beta Key ASAP

Post by QMaN Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:14 pm

Very Happy Very Happy

QMaN

Back to top Go down

Post by D3xTruCt Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm

here is to me trying to get a code!!!!

D3xTruCt

Back to top Go down

Post by grapevine241 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 pm

littlebigplanet is the greatest game ever and littlebiglevels is the greatest website of all time afro

grapevine241

Back to top Go down

Post by polishgamer Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 pm

D3xTruCt wrote:here is to me trying to get a code!!!!

polishgamer

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDead Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Any keys left?!?

MrDead

Back to top Go down

Post by bmyles Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:26 pm

ive been trying for one of these since last week, cmon

bmyles

Back to top Go down

Post by R2_Man Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:28 pm

I will eat my own face for a code (Seriously)

R2_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by asdzxc69 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 pm

so all u have to do is post here and u get a beta key?

asdzxc69

Back to top Go down

Post by tegin Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 pm

I want a key! Please

tegin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arley Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 pm

I need a code I have been trying since all the other contest started please make my wish come true

Arley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanjuro_Makabe Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 pm

good luck to me!

Sanjuro_Makabe

Back to top Go down

Post by willmatos Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:41 pm

i really want a code.

willmatos

Back to top Go down

Post by jdude01 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 pm

I would greatly appreciate a code, for I have been searching countless hours and nights.

jdude01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next