LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My level ideas

4 posters

Go down

My level ideas Empty My level ideas

Post by seanyc123 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:18 pm

idea0001: There Has to Be Another Way Out. You start off on a cheeseburger and go in the mouth and make your way through the persons digestion system and come out the other end. I was thinking organs like the liver could be pulled apart like a pinata releasing collectible sponge and if possible, making the intestines slippery so you slide down to the bottom and when you come out the exit you do so in a landslide of poo balls. Laughing

idea0002: Our Finest Hour. A D-Day reenactment where you start off landing on the beach, making your way to the machine-gun nest, taking cover in bomb holes from enemy fire. After the gun emplacement is captured you make your way through a trench, poking your head up at any point somehow incurring death, and when you get to the end you place a flag sticker on top of the flag pole to finish.

idea0003: Little Big Noir. A murder mystery level. You start at the crime scene and have to evaluate the clues and the facts, at the end of the case you're given multiple trap doors, each representing a suspect. One leads to the solving of the case, the others lead to the death of your reputation as a detective (and your sackboy). The first person to solve all 3 cases and reach the end wins. A wrong choice leads to respawning at the beginning on the level to deter people trying every trap door until they get it right.

idea0004: King Kong. A machine that spawns barrels will be dressed up like King Kong clutching a dame at the very top of a collapsing empire state building on fire complete with firing airplanes near the top which you have to defeat the boss (King Kong) with. As you climb the building it falls apart and hazards such as falling debris hinder your progress to the top. I'm hoping I can incorporate a moment where you get catapulted halfway up the structure by an elevator.

idea0005: Sackzilla. You are a giant monster, the average building being twice your height. You must make your way through the city without being taken down by the city's military. You knock whole skyscrapers over and destroy all in your path in an attempt to get to the other side, cars are kicked down a busy street like coke cans and aircraft carriers are used as stepping stones to cross a large lake (after you fall off a collapsing bridge). Watch out for those power cables, they'll be your downfall.

idea0006: The Great Train Robbery. You start off on the last carriage of the train and must make your way to the very front to pull the brakes and run off with the gold. You make your way through carriages carrying timber, passenger carriages, carriage rooftops (duck for the tunnels) all in a race to get to the brake first as there'll be other robbers out for the same loot. Of course you'll have to take down good samaritans trying to stop you from pulling off this heist. Good luck cowboy.

seanyc123

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

My level ideas Empty Re: My level ideas

Post by KEVON Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:22 pm

2, 5, and 6 sound awsome... 1 sounded awsome, until the end... eww...
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://www.littlebiglevels.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by seanyc123 Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 pm

It'll only be brown cloth Laughing

seanyc123

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVON Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Implied eww.... lol...
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doublee22 Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm

These all sound good but difficult to make. Hopefully youre dedicated enough to make them all.
doublee22
doublee22

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVON Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Well I wouldn't imagine that it would be too hard, since the in-game tools were designed to be easy to use...
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeinthesky43 Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:13 pm

lol those levels sound great!!

eyeinthesky43

Number of posts : 12