LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had

+2
KEVON
doublee22
6 posters

Go down

Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had Empty Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had

Post by doublee22 Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:30 am

I might be able to try Little Big Planet myself at the Lollapalooza Music Festival in Chicago. There is a Playstation stage and they have demos for Rock Band, Singstar, and Little Big Planet near it. My brother has tickets and one of his friends might not be going tomorrow. I hope he doesn't! I want to try LBP sooo bad. And also hear some great music.
doublee22
doublee22

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had Empty Re: Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had

Post by KEVON Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Well I hope you go, not for LittleBigPlanet, but for the fun and music.

LittleBigPlanet is an awesome bonus tho... Have fun!
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://www.littlebiglevels.tk/

Back to top Go down

Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had Empty Re: Talk about any pre-release LBP experience you've had

Post by doublee22 Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:04 pm

i didnt get to go. =[ haha i would have gone for the music and lbp would have been a bonus
doublee22
doublee22

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVON Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Aww, sorry to hear that... Did you hear if it was any good?
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doublee22 Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:37 pm

I heard that there are a LOT of tutorials u have to go through. I also heard that the game is so addictive that my bros friend waited in line to play it 5 times so its got to be great
doublee22
doublee22

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVON Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 pm

5 times?... It was probably worth it... And it's a good thing that they have tutorials also....
KEVON
KEVON
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laivindil Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:20 pm

How about all the crazy posting going on in the playstation forums for beta codes? I too have been trying hard and its amazing how many people are looking for them. I think this beta is going to get everyone in a frenzy to get the game once it releases.

laivindil

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeinthesky43 Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:29 pm

laivindil wrote:How about all the crazy posting going on in the playstation forums for beta codes? I too have been trying hard and its amazing how many people are looking for them. I think this beta is going to get everyone in a frenzy to get the game once it releases.

Yeah it's very crazy, I think Little Big Planet is a highly anticipated game by many people! It's probably going to sell billions of copies!

eyeinthesky43

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Vader05 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 pm

This is not an pre-release experience reply, but I did not want to start a new post for my question. Has anyone heard new infomation on a PSN Demo before the release of the full game? I read that MM was going to put out a demo a week before the games release and I was wondering if this was true.

Vader05

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ATK Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm

I love it.. I am insanely addicted! Though I am afraid to unlock to many things just to be forced to re-unlock.

ATK

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down