LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2

Go down

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Empty The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2

Post by (___Neo___) Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi everyone

I want to show you my first level-design-project. It took 200 hrs to be realized and I put my heart into it... I hope you appreciate that effort and leave some feedback or some comments and of course a heart if you like.

my psn-id is: o___NEO___o
(it's written: little O, 3times underline, NEO, 3times underline, little O)

Level names:

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1
playing time: 10 to 14 min
story-introduction, nice tomb-complex, nice bonus-mission

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6865.th The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6866.th The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6867.th

and

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 2
(can only be played with a key that is located at the end of level 1)
playing time: 12 to 18min
nice boss fight, spectacular starlight-mirror-room, very nice 2x-challenge

The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6871.th The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6876.th The Forgotten Tomb Of Memsut - Part 1 and Part 2 Imgp6882.th

Short introduction to the story: You enter the pyramid of "Memsut", a long gone ancient ruler. In part 1 your job is to find the sarcophagus and to enter the treasure room - but that's not the end of this level - there is a little bonus-mission at the end. In part 2 your job is to leave the pyramid. To reach that goal, you have to make your way to the pyramids top.

I tried to create a world that's fun to play and so I decided to use lot of unlimited checkpoints - so there is no pressure at any time that the players get into serious dying-trouble.

I am also a big fan of lighting and atmosphere. As a result, I decided to give the players the opportunity to choose one of two lightings: "normal dark" and "twilight". First-time player should use the normal-dark illumination - but for the real adventure-feeling you should use the twilight-style (btw: it comes up with a nice visual suprise - enjoy the beautiful scenery - but be warned: it's very very dark and you better now where to go).

There are three rooms in the two level, that could be a bit challenging for some player - after testplaying again and again and again, I decided to give the player some sort of easy-going-exit-strategy at these points so no one will be frustrated if he can pass these obstacles by skill - that was and is very important for me (the exit from the tomb-complex in part 1, a huge obstacle also in part 1 and a bumper-lift-room in part 2).

I hope you enjoy it the way I do. But I think you will have lot of fun....

Thanks in advance to all the people who will play these two level !!!

Neo

ps: Level 1 has been played over 200times right now and level 2 about 60times. I want to thank all of the guys who have allready played my level. I appreciate!!!

(___Neo___)

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum