LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Released Levels

Go down

My New Released Levels Empty My New Released Levels

Post by KO23L Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 am

Hi I want to announce here 2 of my released levels (in past i released other one but it is short and not much good)

1. Journey to the Fairytale Part 1

This is 1st level of my new planned chain-level (I must do more levels chained with keys because 1 level place in editor is not enough space for objects).
Story begins in cemetery where is our "sack hero" on visit .... the nearby volcano has started to blow and you must hide in nearby crypt where your adventure begins. I dont be announcing more from level story, lets play it and get me some rating Smile, hope you enjoy it.

2. Paint Pong v2

This is a little minigame for 2 (or 4) players. Each team goes for one half of the arena and the goal is to paintshot your opponent right into the elecric field on the far end of related half (of the arena). Each time someone gets burned opposing team gets points. The game ends when there are no lives in checkpoint. The last one survivor goes for finish to count points to proclaim the winner (dont know how to do ending smarter - ideas are welcomed).

I hope somebody will check my levels and I hope You enjoy them cyclops

KO23L

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

My New Released Levels Empty Re: My New Released Levels

Post by KO23L Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 am

I will add some pictures Smile

KO23L

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down