LittleBigLevels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Battle Sack Gallactica ::

Go down

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: Empty :: Battle Sack Gallactica ::

Post by Sydious Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:13 pm

PSN ID / author name : Sydious
level names : :: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -mission 1
:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -briefing
:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -endless mode !

Hello dear LBLevels' users. I am new to this forum community of LBP though i am not a LBP newbie. I have constructed 3 levels of a longer series, published them and wish to give you a word about it.

My level saga is called :: Battle Sack Gallactica :: and will be comprised of a few levels. Currently Mission 1 ,Briefing and Endless Mode are available.

"Mission 1" is a sci-fi adventure in space and onboard the mothership, featuring some ship-deck browsing, a vertical shooter segment, finding Trophies, additionall attraction (like a race) in replay and more. The most fun part is the shooter segment which I am proud of. It features multiple enemies, health tactics, a boss fight at the end and furthermost, that it was made in the traditional way, with no inviseble pistons, though they are hidden.

In a response to the need of some help for such levels I have also made the "Briefing" level with a display room that features lecture films with (hopefully) precise information to help the player in the available mission and missions to come. The briefing is supposedly to be played as the first one and than the latter ones. Just as the main level it has trophies, ship-deck, secrets that are inavailable in the main level but it has no shooter segment.

The "Endless mode" is a survival chalange, for point-feest only. The shooter segment is the only and main atraction, there is no ship-deck browsing and spaceship mechanics has been improved in a way better fitting the survival chalange game specifics of the level.

Please play my levels and have fun in doing so. Rate as you enjoyed them and any feedback is apreciated (here or the comments). I will try to perfect my already published levels (I do see a lot of place for improvement, but there never is a finish to those) and will publish new levels featuring new and varied missions which are now under developement.

Some pix for you to enjoy.

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: 34805463

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: 15034729

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: 27721711

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: 17623526

:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: 51103783

Thankyou for your time, I hope you will like my levels, with regards
Sydious

PSN ID / author name : Sydious
level names : :: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -mission 1
:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -briefing
:: Battle Sack Gallactica :: -endless mode !
Sydious
Sydious

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down